ECONOMIC menstrual cupYuuki
A modern women’s sanitary aid for unbelievable comfort during your period. This economical variant also saves you money. You can choose either the Classic cup (harder), or the Soft in both sizes - larger or smaller.
- one SOFT or CLASSIC menstrual cup excluding disinfecting box, packaging and instructions
You can purchase infuser box in your preferred colour in our e- shop and you can purchase brush to easily clean holes in the cup also in our e-shop.
Within the European Union:
Goods will be sent within 3 working days after recieving the payment. The normal delivery time is 5-10 business days.
Outside the European Union:
We ship the goods from the Czech Republic to the whole world within 3 days after recieving the payment. It is necessary to expect a longer delivery time outside the EU – The usual time is 15 to 30 days.
>> more information here <<
The Economic is a cheaper alternative to the Soft and Classic cups. It is supplied without instructions or a storage and sterilization box.
Instructions for use of the cup - HERE (.pdf - 1,50 MB )
- It’s just what I needed! Instructions are in the packaging (code you scan and it takes you to a page).
- I can't feel the cup when I'm wearing it.
- It collects much more blood than disposable menstrual products, so I only have to empty it a couple times a day.
- Easier to use than a tampon because the material is flexible and smooth.
- I use the classic cup which is firmer, and so breaking the seal to remove the cup took a bit of getting used to.
- Holds a lot of liquid
- firmer material, which makes it stable
- not for beginners
- Pops open easily
- Stem too short
- hard to grasp
- hard to remove
- No more tampons etc which means freedom. Easy, fast and long lasting.
- I got the less soft one this time and it was a bit harder than the other one. I didn't like it at first but I got used to it. Which is not really a negative, just an experience to be honest.
- Firm enough for me (I play sports)
- Fast delivery
- Great capacity
- Prominent grip rings
- Good price
- A bit too firm so removal is a bit difficult
- There will always be a learning curve
- It's literally perfect for me.
- Last month I thought I had lost it and almost cried :D
- works well
- easy to use
- longer stem will not fit everyone
- It is solid and firm and comfortable to use.
- I actually don't feel wearing it.
- I don't know what the problem is but it leaks.
- I thought of its hardness it will stay open for shore but I get half blood in a cup a and half on a pad.
- Does not misshape.
- Holds 30 ml for heavy periods.
- Cannot feel the cup.
- Can be quite tough to fold for insertion.
- Firm cup opens easily.
- Threads around the base help with removal.
- High capacity; can sleep through the night with cup inserted.
- Attractive entry-level price if you've never used a cup before and want to try it out without committing to a more expensive model.
- The cup can be challenging to remove and was initially sore to take out, but this was largely resolved when I learned how to 'break the seal' before removal, plus as mentioned above is helped by the thread grips.
- No more pads or tampons. Easy to use. More ecological, more economical.
- A bit tricky to empty it when there is no running water.
- Hartes, glattes Material
- Durchsichtig: man sieht Blut gut und kann es einfach säubern
- Der Stiel ist etwas lang, kann aber gekürzt werden
- affordable, fits well, sturdy
- Firm enough to hold up against well trained muscles
- Smooth surface allows for easy positioning
- Easy to remove by pinching the body of the cup to break the seal
- During removal press the rim into a narrow oval to make removal easier
- It would be helpful to have the firmness level marked on the cup next to the size.
- The air holes are oddly shaped, it causes them to get dirty and it's a little hard to clean.
- Leaks less then my old large size cup. Usually, large cups are softer then small ones because of its size. I move a lot and I like sports. You can make good choice with this when you don't want the hardness of the classic Yuuki cup.
- The size... however, It looked quite large.. but it was okay since my cervix is slightly high. Also, shipping to South Korea took a little longer then other brands... Usually it takes 2 weeks but this time, It took almost one month so when I received this cup, my period already started.... except this, good cup though
- Does not get moisture irritation on my sensitive skin like pads and tampons gave me.
- I also love to use it with sports. (Kickboxing) Does not leak or shift.
- Can be sterilised and used over and over again.
- Saves me money, i do not use any other products anymore.
- I only use the standard hardness. My muscles automatically squeeze the soft one in a fold. Resulting in leakage. Soft is not recommended for strong sportswomen.
- The stem can feel sharp. cutting it off can help.
- It is very comfortable product. Far better than tampons.
- Comfortable size
- Material quality
- Because of hardness it’s really hard to pull it out sometimes.
- Environmentally friendly. Easy for travel. No nasty tampons in the trash can!
- Like I mentioned above, the cup was a bit stiff at first but it did soften up and is just as great as my previous one.
- Slippery Surface
- Didn't shift much. large capacity. Stiff plastic held internal seal well. Slept with cup in, no problems or leaks. Quite comfortable once the pull tab was trimmed. Very inexpensive.
- Only one insertion method allowed cup to expand back out and create seal. Small holes on edge are hard to clean.
- don't feel it!
- great opening width (for me/my vagina)
- great height (for me/my vagina)
- some leaks, maybe still need to figure best way to securely insert?
- Better than any tampons and pads.
- Big cup, so perfect for someone with heavy flow/dangly cervix
- Measurements (that was interesting!)
- Veeeeery stiff, so real easy to pop open
- I Like the feel of the silicone
- I think it looks good :P
- Would look even better if it was in rainbow-colour :(
- Big airholes so fluid gets stuck easily
- easy to pop open
- no leaks
- not easy to insert but doable
- a bit uncomfortable to remove
- Firmness, pronounced stem rings
- The cup is too small unfortunately
- Inexpensive and high quality.
- simple to use,eco friendly,comfortable,effortless,shortens period,ability to do sports with it,no smell
- coming from it,you forget you are on your period,good grip rings and smooth texture of the cup,just the
- right firmness of the medium soft cup
- does leak a little bit,changes color after using it for some time
- The cup doesn't leak, which is the main reason why i choose this cup. I wasnt sure to choose the hard
- or soft one, but at the end the soft one was hard enough to stop leakages (i used to use fleurcup). The
- rim is slightly bigger than the fleur, which i think also helped to stop leakage. The silicon is also
- very good, its easier to insert and remove than the fleurcup.
- The grip is nice, but maybe too stretchy and slippery to hoñd it with wet fingers. The marks od the grips
- also dont help very much to hold it, maybe it would be nice to have more prominent marks.
- High capacity
- Good stiffness
- I find that it leaks some times, regardless of the quantity of flow. Perhaps it depends on my cervix.
- Very firm, good capacity, comfortable design
Yuuki offers two sizes. One for women who have already given birth and one for women under 28 years of age who have not yet given birth. The Yuuki cups come in two sizes: No. 1 - small and No. 2 - big. The difference between the small and big cups is one of the biggest differences among those offered by cup manufacturers.
You can find the sizes on our blog .
Most manufacturers state ten years. Theoretically, it can last till the end of one’s life because it is made of the same type of silicone as that implanted during surgery. It is up to you whether to purchase a new cup. We provide a two-year warranty on the Yuuki cup.
No, not if it has been inserted correctly and is emptied before it gets completely full. After inserting the cup, you need to turn it slightly and pull it a bit, to create a vacuum to make the cup stick to the vagina wall.
It depends on your period. The intensity of every woman’s menstrual flow varies. If your menstruation is average to heavy, you should empty the cup every 3 to 10 hours. Some women with very low menstruation may even go 12 hours before emptying the cup.
On heavier menstruation days, you may have to empty your cup more often. If you have tried already the big cup and have seen that you have to empty it every three hours, you have an extremely heavy period. That need not be a problem but you should discuss it with your doctor. There are means of controlling such heavy menstruation.
Yes. Even women with very heavy menstruation can use the cup, but they need to empty it more often or choose the big cup size.
After cleaning and sterilizing the cup, you should put it in a clean textile bag or in the Yuuki box. Never store the cup in a plastic bag!