Much more comfortable and easy to use than the original, harder cup.
I like the soft large cup because I can wear it for longer but still have it fit comfortably; it's very good for school/work.
I bought this cup because I heard it is harder than other menstrual cups. It doesn't stretch as well as I expected, but it stretches better than the cup I used before.
Good product, but I don't like the hollow stem (hollow from the bottom part, not from in the cup)
- No messing around trying to make it pop open,
- opens super quick,
- little spotting
Decided to try this cup for a more volume cause it collects more fluid than the cup I have now. Soft silicone makes it easy to insert. Tip is also soft and very comfortable.
- Great packaging for shipping and arrived on time. The additional steaming cup and poking needle is an great bonus
Thank you for quick delivery!
I wish that infuser box would be smaller, so you can carry it with you. The cup itself is perfect.
Very comfortable for use. It is really good model for long cervix
- Very fast service, delivery time was 6 days to Moscow. I'm very satisfied!
I am entirely satisfied with the Yuuki cup. It is perfect for women who do heavy weight lifting and have strong pelvic floor muscles. I used the Divacup for a few years and experienced some leaking because of the soft rim, so I switched back to tampons. But now, with the Yuuki cup, there is no need to use a pantiliner "just in case" anymore.
- The infuser box make it easy to disinfect the cup before utilization.
- The cup pops open quite easily.
- It's also easy and painless to remove it.
- La Yuuki Soft es bastante firme y se acomoda bien, abre rápido y es muy fácil colocarla.
Overall, I LOVE this cup. Sincerely I don't think I could've found a better one for my needs.
Also, the plastic container is super helpful and sanitary.
- 1: I have a normal flow, and the cup never filled over limit
- 2: I am quite an active person, so the silicone was rigid enough for the cup not to break, but soft enough given that I'm a beginner
- The rim of the cup is quite rigid, so the cup pops open even before it enters the vaginal canal fully.
- Also, because of this rigidity, taking out the cup can be kinda painful.
I really like this product. I don't think "ill ever switch back to pads and tampons.
- Easy to use
- Changes colour fairly quickly
- Smell when you boil it in the microwave
Just recently got the product, but so far it has been great - the 'soft' type is perfect, not too soft and very easy to handle. The microwave cup also makes things very easy for me, as I managed to burn the previous cup before on the stove...
- size and softness are great
- the microwave cup is very useful
I'ts OK. The very defined grip area makes it possible to get out. The softness is suitable and the cup stil sits nicely. Easy to clean.
- Soft but still firm. Easy grip.
- Too short. Feels a little rubbery.
Die Menstruationstasse von yuuki ist meine erste. Sie lässt sich leicht einsetzen.
Meine Periode ist nur mittelmäßig stark und daher ist die Größe "small" vollkommen ausreichend, obwohl ich bereits zwei Kinder habe.
Ich bin mit der yuuki cup sehr zufrieden
- Weniger Müll
- Besseres Gefühl für die eigene Periode und den eigenen Körper
- Entleerung in der Toilette kann Spuren hinterlassen (sind leicht zu beseitigen - war anfangs nur ungewohnt)
This is my first and only cup, I must say I couldn’t make better decision choosing yuuki! I just adore it, I’m glad to say goodbye to pads!
- Cleaner than pads, no bad smell anymore, I even don’t feel the cup when inside
- It’s just a little bit unpleasant taking the cup out and emptying it when not home
I recommend this product to every woman
- Much more echological, less expensive and easy to manage
- No instructions in Portuguese, I had to read other 4 languages to understand the full text
2nd time buying it, great product
I ordered the pack with one soft, and one classic. While the classic is just a tad too firm, the soft worked really well.
I love this cup! Inserts smoothly and unfolds easily + has a large capacity so I can keep the cup inside for longer.
I am very satisfied with it! Very easy to insert. It's comfortable, I don't feel it at all.
No more messy pads or leaking tampons.
- very hygienic
- you can sleep with it
- you can keep it in for up to 10 hours and it's all safe
- really comfortable
- doesn't run out like pads or tampons, it's always there at hand
A perfect alternative to a tampon! I can keep it for up to 10 hours and does not make you dry as a tampon would do.
- The soft version is easy to fold, I practise a lot of sports and had no single leak. I would definitely recommend it.
- Sometimes struggling to open the cup and difficult for me to use when in a public toilet. Using it for now just at home.
The cup is of great quality, for a very convenient price. I must say that it is my first cup, but so far I'm very satisfied.
- I still have to get used to the cup. I am not sure if the Yuuki is the right fit for me. I dont think I have inserted it correctly yet or if it is the right fit. But will give it another try as I just love the concept. Like I said I think it is a question of finding the right cup that fits you.
This was the first cup that I have ever used and it worked great for me.
- Does it work. No leaks and confortable
The first use seems promising!
Need to try it for a longer time, but so far it's been great!
- Need to try it for a longer time, but so far it's been great!
5 stars!! excellent!!
- the cup fit in perfectly and easily from the first use. also the other uses were very easy to insert. i was surprised to see that the cup can hold a lot more liquid than i have, so i was very calm about dripping. there were NO dripping whatsoever. very comfortable. im in love :)
Dear Yuuki, I am delighted with your product. Finally something to make life easier for women. There were no problems getting used to, I practiced a little before the start of the period. It is great that I feel like I'm not in my period.
Havent tried the product yet but everything seems fine. The product arrived perfectly.
- Didnt have to pay custom fees to get my product. It arrived straight to my home.
The quality is great! Delivery was reasonably quickly and the care and use instructions were simple and clear! I have recommended this small soft Yukki product to many friends!
Do you provide I'm more colours? The clear discolours easily
I ordered the soft as recommended by many people as the classic was considered very hard, and it was perfect for me, although I still need to get the hang of using it. It has made my periods many times easier to manage as I don't have to worry about leaks as much and I don't even feel the cup!
- Pops open very nicely.
- No leaks when placed correctly.
- Cheaper than other brands.
very comfortable and handy
takes a few days to learn how to use it correctly
very very a good product.10/10
I am extremely happy to have purchased it because it really changed my life
Very good product!!!Softer then the Diva cup and smaller!!!!
- I loved how fast shipping was!!
- No negatives to this product.
I would rate this product a 5/5.
- The silicone is very thick and good quality. The resistance of the cup is quite nice. I like how the cup
- comes with an infuser box.
First time using menstrual cups and it has been great.
- The grips are very good and it opens easily inside.
- Would like these cups to be longer, not wider, if possible because my body tends to suck them in.
- Can be used easily to better control my period
I ordered what I needed, and it came on time in good quality.
- Soft, long stem, grip rings at the bottom of the cup
- With my body, it's very hard to get out, it's slightly too large.
Perfect. So much better than any other product I've tried.
- Works very well, no leakages. Comfortable. Easy to insert and remove. Easy to clean.
- Doesn't come with a fabric baggy to store it in.
I am very happy with my yuuki cup (soft). It was much easier to insert than I expected and it's very comfortable to use. I recommend it to anyone that is thinking to buy one.
- Easy to clean and sterilise.
- Easy to insert.
- Comfortable to use.
- Don't need to change as often as when I used tampons.
- Difficult to remove (I have to squat to be able to remove it and I have not cut the stem yet because I
- still can't reach the actual cup with my fingers).
I am so pleased with this and wish I'd tried it years ago
It only took a little practice to get comfortable with it...I thought it would be more difficult
None so far
I love this cup. It's is my favorite of the three I have. Great resistance and perfect size. Your prices a great too! Thanks fo much!!
- Everything. Perfect size, perfect resistance, love the plastic container too.
Very good product. Comfortable, soft and easy to use. I'm really glad I bought it and I think I'll surely recommend it to my friends.